Despite its small size, the Powermax30® AIR delivers big performance. This small air plasma cutter — the smallest, lightest handheld plasma cutter in its class — includes its own built-in air compressor. That's right, it's a small plasma cutter with a built-in compressor so you can use the Powermax30 AIR anywhere there’s single-phase power. Just plug it in, attach the work clamp and you’re ready to cut. It's even dual-voltage. You can use it as a 120 V plasma cutter or at 240 V. Regardless of which power input (120 V or 240 V) you choose, we think you'll agree the Powermax30 AIR is the best plasma cutter with built-in compressor available today.
- Cutting steel 8mm @ 500 mm/min recommended
- Cutting steel 10mm @ 250 mm/min
- Cutting steel 16mm @ 125 mm/min severance cut
- Fitted Air T30 hand torch 4.5mtr
- Input Voltages 120 - 230 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
- Input Current @ 2.49 kW 120 – 230 V, 1PH: 26–13.5 A
- Rated output Voltage 83 VDC Output current 15 – 30 A
- Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F) 35% @ 30 A, 115 V 50% @ 30 A, 230 V
- Output for 100% duty cycle @ 40° C (104° F) 18 A @ 120 V 21 A @ 230 V
- Maximum OCV 240 VDC
- Dimensions with handle 12" H (305 mm); 6.6" W (168 mm);14" D (356 mm)
- Weight with Torch 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Gas Supply internal compressor
- Input power cable length 10' (3 m)
- Work cable length 15' (4.5 m)
- Warranty period Full 3-year power supply warranty and a 1-year torch warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.